EasyIO FC-20 BMS Controller
The EasyIO FC-series is aimed at affordable ‘canned’ solutions for stand alone applications, such as Roof Top Units, Fan Coils, AHU’s, package units etc. The FC-20 is the first product in the FC-range, designed to complement the 30P and FG-series of awarding winning excellence.
All of the FC-series products are equipped with two RS485 ports and no Ethernet port, for Ethernet applications you can upscale to the 30P or FG series. All FC products are BACnet and Modbus Selectable and can be programmed via the CPT Tool from Online Tools Inc.
The FC-20 has 20 points of I/O and priced to meet most high volume applications and price points. The FC-20 is a microprocessor based controller consisting of 20 inputs/outputs (I/O) to accommodate general and specific applications featuring BACnet MSTP and Modbus RTU communication protocols.
20 IOs include, 12 Universal Inputs (UI) supporting current, voltage and resistance based sensor, 4 electrically isolated Digital Outputs (DO) and 4 Analog Outputs supporting current and voltage outputs.
- Sedona Framework support -programmed using Online Tools inc. CPT Tool;
- BACnet MS/TP Server Functionality Support;
- Modbus RTU Slave Support;
- 12x Universal Inputs; Digital, Voltage, Current or Resistance;
- 4x 24VAC relay Outputs;
- 4x Analogue Outputs; Voltage or Current;
- DIP Selectable Communication Mode.