Conserve It Edge CI-XM34IO Expansion Module
Additional IO for CI-534 Controller
The CI-XM-34IO is part of Conserve It’s hardware portfolio designed to provide maximum performance at minimum cost. The units are completely extendable and can be configured to add additional IOs to any Conserve It Edge 534 controller, any JACE 8000 controller and other BACnet controllers.
The CI-XM-34IO has 34 points and extends the IO for any device that has a Conserve It IO device network.
- 10 Digital Outputs, 8 Analog Outputs & 16 Universal Inputs
- Input mode setting per Universal Input (resistance, voltage, current, pulse, etc.)
- IO Network
- Wired 24 Vac/dc
- 35mm DIN rail or flat panel mounting
- Can be used with CI-534-N4 controller
- Extremely compact, modular design allows flexibility/versatility in various combinations of IO
- Extends 34 points to an IO Network Capable device
- Up to 8 additional extender modules (at 34 points of IO each) for a maximum of 306 points
- Small unit footprint (11.43cm x 10.8cm x 5.72cm)
- Low power
|Brand||Conserve It Edge|