Conserve It Edge CI-XM34IO-B Expansion Module (BACnet)
Additional IO for CI-534 Controller
The CI-XM-34IO-B (BACnet) is part of Conserve It’s hardware portfolio designed to provide maximum performance at minimum cost. The units are completely extendable and can be configured to add additional IOs to any Conserve It Edge 534 controller, any JACE 8000 controller and other BACnet controllers.
The CI-XM-34IO-B has 34 points and enables an IO network and is a slave BACnet MS/TP device that can be integrated by a BACnet client controller.
- 10 Digital Outputs, 8 Analog Outputs & 16 Universal Inputs
- Input mode setting per Universal Input (resistance, voltage, current, pulse, etc.)
- IO Network
- Wired 24 Vac/dc
- 35mm DIN rail or flat panel mounting
- Can be used with any BACnet MS/TP controller
- Extremely compact, modular design allows flexibility/versatility in various combinations of IO
- Extends 34 points to an IO Network Capable device
- Up to 8 additional extender modules (at 34 points of IO each) for a maximum of 306 points
- Small unit footprint (11.43cm x 10.8cm x 5.72cm)
- Low power
|Brand||Conserve It Edge|